Friday, January 8, 2010

Manifesting Winning the Lottery

Manifesting winning at the California lottery did work for Cynthia Stafford. “Oh, that Summer… transition from high school to college: I was distraught after being left out by my high-school dear love. My older, wiser sister told me Lotto Winnerto get over him by imagining about my ideal man...

Ever since that very summer, I’ve been a big believer in the power of visualization: Yes, you attract what you focus on! Los Angeles philanthropist and film producer Cynthia Stafford won the California Lottery, thanks to her visualization!

For more click here...

Peace, Happiness to You!

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

This is a great story if true. The exact amount of 112? I like your blog and like the stuff you are sharing here it is the type of thing I like to read.

Thank you very much for sharing these ideas.

Tom Bailey