Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How to Attract Money

How to Attract Money

In his book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill urges us to be very specific when setting our money goals. Vague general goals won't work. The Universe responds (aka vibrates) to specific images, vibrations, and frequencies.

We decide the exact amount of our income. We must decide on how much money, by when we want it, and how we are going to earn it. I mean what value(s) do we intend to provide others in return for the money?

Napoleon Hill came up with a specific routine that he read every morning and night. He became very rich, and helped thousands of others to also become rich.


Here is the outline of the script I use.
 
"Please continue to lead into my life the angels, angels, mentors, inspiration,
resources, tools, strategies and ideas that I can use to
grow my wealth to _____________ dollars a month.
 
I request this in complete trust, and in awareness of my role as a 
cosmic infant and a budding consciousness, growing in light.  This is 
what I think to want, and I ask that You, God,Universal Divine Spirit,
bring me this monthly income or something better by (date) _____________ .
 
I will earn this money by giving and offering _____________ to others
to make them happier, to increase their life, and to make them healthier,
and more abundant.
 
I say my thanks for what I have been given, and for what is 
coming."


Christopher Westra is one prominent self-improvement teacher and speaker. 
This is one of his techniques :
To get your personalized version of this script, go to:
 
http://icreatewisdom.com
for more go to : 

http://icreatereality.com



No comments: