Monday, November 26, 2012

The Secret to Happiness, Love, and Success


Here is a summary of Lester Levenson’s Speech, which you can find on you tube. I allow myself to rewrite some expressions and phrases to make it clearer. 



“We are all in the very same boat called life. We’re all doing the same things that I did. We are all looking for the “summum bonum”, the highest good, the ultimate place, the greatest happiness. And we’re on this it all the time: struggling for it, looking for it, and wondering , Where is it? 
In 1952, I claimed I found that place. It’s right where I am. It’s right where You are.... 
For More CLICK HERE


I hope that you will get the most of all this and attract faster anything You want in your life.
Attract faster anything You want in your life, click HERE Or on Image Below
 Need some help? A little push from time to time? Need a coach to succeed? Then, go to: EmrickGaram.com 
Peace, Abundance, Happiness to You! 
In Love and Gratitude,
Emrick

PS: for a free ebook by Lester Stevenson, send a request at: info@BestYourLife.com 
 ”Keywords: Transform Your Life, Your Life is Now, How to change your life, Life Coach tip, Successful life, Successful living”

No comments: